Industrial Engineering (I.E):
Industrial Engineering is the systematic approach to do the work smoothly & efficiently by reducing time & cost. The idea of industrial engineering is to plan, design, install, and adapt to an integrated system of men, machine and materials for the purpose of maximizing operational efficiency.
Every garment factory around the world has a department that is well known as the industrial engineering department, which is the IE department. IE department plays a great role in ensuring operational efficiency and work plan.
Responsibilities of Work – study Department
- Participate of PP Meeting.
- Operation Breakdown & Machine Layout.
- Prepare Skill Inventory & Grading of the operator.
- Buyer & Style wise operation breakdown & layout.
- Prepare man machine report.
- Daily line wise target setup.
- Buyer & Style wise capacity study & Line balancing.
- Data collect & efficiency report.
- Production Monitoring & Achieve the line Target.
- Method study & Motion study.
- Bottleneck process monitoring & do the lines balance.
- Train up production staff on efficiency.
- Wastage control at the production floor.
- To prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly production plan (Cutting, Printing & Sewing)
- Prepared production report for Cutting, Sewing & Finishing.
- Arrange trims & accessories just in time.
- Follow up daily Crisis report & SMV calculation.
- Prepared lost time report.
- Every day morning calculates the WIP of the line.
Planning in organizations and public policy is both the organizational process of creating and maintaining a plan; and the psychological process of thinking about the activities required to create a desired goal on some scale. As such, it is a fundamental property of intelligent behavior.
For Registration: BGMI House-04, Road -12, Sector-06, Uttara, Dhaka, or additional information please call us: + 880-2-58957295, +880-1911562677
Admission Going On….
IE, Planning, Work-Study & GSD:
Course Duration: 4 Months
Batch-1. Friday Only 6pm to 9pm
Batch-2. Saturday Only 6pm to 9pm
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s
Course Fee: Tk. 20500(Pay in 2 installments’)